
Abandoned hope stirs from sleep
A rumble heard from depths too deep
The stony lips now move with joy
The obstinate hearts shall all turn coy
A new day comes hunting crange
Mounted on the winds of change
I am unsure of it though
If its for good I do not know
Many changes have come and gone
The aging earth has stood for long
I wonder if the new day here
Shall kill the sun and fill with fear
The hopeful hearts singing now
And to its black power make us bow
My helpless soul cringes when I think
To what lows callous man might sink
Let me just hope, let me just pray
What else to do I cannot say
A new day comes hunting crange
Mounted on the winds of change
The stony lips now move with joy
The obstinate hearts shall all turn coy
A new day comes hunting crange
Mounted on the winds of change
I am unsure of it though
If its for good I do not know
Many changes have come and gone
The aging earth has stood for long
I wonder if the new day here
Shall kill the sun and fill with fear
The hopeful hearts singing now
And to its black power make us bow
My helpless soul cringes when I think
To what lows callous man might sink
Let me just hope, let me just pray
What else to do I cannot say
A new day comes hunting crange
Mounted on the winds of change

No comments:
Post a Comment